Saturday, January 23, 2010

OS questions-2

What is the quickest sorting method to use?
What is the quickest searching method to use?
How are portions of a program disabled in demo versions?
How do you declare an array that will hold more than 64KB of data?
How can I detect memory leaks?
How can I debug a TSR program?
What header files do I need in order to define the standard library functions I use?
How can environment variable values be retrieved?
How can I call BIOS functions from my program?
Should C++ additions to a compiler be used in a C program?
Should my program be written in one source file or several source files?
How can I keep my program from running out of memory?
How are command-line parameters obtained?
What is the difference between ?exception handling? and "structured exc.handling"
How do you create a delay timer in a DOS program?
How do you interrupt a Windows program?
How can I pass data from one program to another?
How do you create a delay timer in a Windows program
What is dynamic linking?
How do you create an animated bitmap?

No comments:

Post a Comment